Being in love and feeling as though you’re the only couple in the world is great, and now it turns out *that* feeling is actually really good for your health too fix it 다운로드. It boosts your mind and body, and it can help prevent diseases and infections. Bonus!
Let’s take a look at the top 5 reasons why love is so good for your health:
- It keeps your heart happy and healthy. Fact: people who are in love, or experience it, literally have stronger heart muscles and healthier arteries.
- It eases stress. It takes just one good hug from a loved one or friend to help kick feelings of stress and frustration to the curb. Group hug, anyone?
- It helps you live longer. If you’ve “successfully avoided” tying the knot till now, it might be time to rethink things. Numerous studies and research has shown that married couples live longer than their single counterparts
- It boosts your self-esteem. Couples in happy relationships are more likely to support and boost each other’s self-confidence – and they feel better about themselves.
- It’s a painkiller. During sex, and when you climax, your body releases oxytocin (aka “love hormones”) which help relieve aches and pains.
So really, what’s not to love about love?!