This delicious dessert is low in fat, salt and sugar Youth Police movie!
Preparation time: 20 min; cooking time: 60 min
- 150 g tennis biscuits
- 80 g soft butter
- 3x Lance wood, smooth low fat cottage cheese
- 125 ml low fat plain yoghurt
- 50 g white chocolate melted in 70 ml low fat milk
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 × 170 g packet sweetener
- 1 gelatine leaf melted in a little water
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Finely crush the biscuits and mix thoroughly with the margarine. Place in a spring foam tin & refrigerate whilst making the cake.
- Melt the chocolate and milk over a pot of hot water or double cooker, till melted, mix & cool down.
- Melt gelatine in hot water & cool down.
- Beat 4 whole eggs & 2 egg yolks with sweetener.
- Add the smooth cottage cheese and low fat yoghurt to egg mixture & mix well.
- Add the vanilla, gelatine and chocolate to cake mixture.
- Beat 2 egg whites stiffly & fold in gently into mixture.
- Pour mixture to tin and bake at a 140°C for 45-60 minutes.
- When remove from oven check that the centre is still soft – it must wobble, and the top should look pale, not burnt.
Source: Nutritional Solutions.