Need some inspiration for supper Red Velvet for your weekly idol? Take a look at this easy supper time meal.
• One portion filleted dorado per person
• 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
• Feta cheese
• Coriander (ideally fresh herbs, otherwise ground will do)
1. Rub each fillet of fish with olive oil.
2. Thinly slice one or two onions and tomatoes and scatter the slices over the top of the fish.
3. Sprinkle with feta cheese and fresh coriander (or ground coriander)
4. Wrap in tin foil and bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes. Then unwrap the tin foil and bake for a further 5 minutes.
Serve hot with roast vegetables, salad, couscous, or potato wedges.