These delicious gluten-free cinnamon rolls are perfect if you need to make brunch for guests or you have to keep the kids happy at breakfast over the holidays:
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups gluten-free bread mix
- Water to moisten
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200 ° Celsius.
- Mix gluten-free bread flour mix and cream lightly. Knead just enough to form a soft dough. If the mixture is too crumbly, add water slowly until you can just form a ball of dough to roll out.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of non-stick baking paper. Try to get it as thin as possible without breaking.
- Cream together the honey, butter and cinnamon until it’s soft enough to spread.
- Sprinkle with the chopped pine nuts and carefully roll the dough into a log.
- Dust a sharp knife with some rice flour and cut the roll into 14 slices.
- If the filling is too runny, cover the log with cling-wrap and put it in the fridge for 15 minutes, then cut into rolls.
- Place the slices on a baking tray layered with baking paper, and place them close together to help them rise.
- Brush the top of the slices with milk and bake for about 10-15 minutes until done.