Headaches are a common affliction many people deal with on a regular basis dungeonmaker apk. However, should you be concerned about your headaches and when should you see a doctor? There are many causes of headaches and seldom are they related to something severe, like a brain tumour. Most headaches can easily be treated with home remedies or a trip to the local pharmacy.
Headaches are often caused by colds, eye-strain, sinus infection, dehydration, low blood sugar or stress.
Dr. Albert Viljoen suggests taking an over-the-counter painkiller with a glass of water when you get a headache. However, if you notice any of the following symptoms, it’s best to see your doctor as soon as possible:
- A headache following a head injury, especially if the headache includes feelings of nausea, dizziness, or blurred vision
- An intense, severe headache that comes on quickly, without warning – especially if you are normally headache-free
- Sudden, severe headache if you suffer from kidney problems, heart disease or high blood pressure
- A headache accompanied by seizures
- A headache accompanied by memory loss, confusion, loss of balance, slurred speech or vision, or numbness in arms or legs
If you get regular headaches, start a headache diary to track your headaches . A good start at finding potential headache triggers would be to maintain a diary. Every time you have a headache write down what you were doing, the foods you ate that day, alcohol, smoking, caffeine, stress, how much sleep you had the night before, eye strain, etc. try to find patterns in your headache so that you can learn what things to avoid
Hey guys! Have you downloaded the new Hello Doctor mobile app? It’s FREE, plus you get access to our latest health and wellness news and articles, top health tips from our doctors, online doctor chats and more. Simply sign up on our website, and download the free Hello Doctor app from the Google Play or iTunes store. With the app, you can talk to, or text our doctors, anytime, anywhere!