Pancakes probably don’t come to mind when trying to choose a healthy, nutritious breakfast, but you’d be surprised 백설공주 더빙 다운로드!
Here are three quick, easy and scrumptious pancake recipes to get you started. All you need are three basic ingredients and a pan. Ready?
Healthy banana pancakes
Bananas are high in antioxidants; contain high levels of B vitamins, potassium and magnesium. Best of all, they make for a deliciously, fluffy pancake.
- 1 banana.
- 2 eggs.
- Cinnamon or chocolate chips.
- Mix the banana and eggs using a blender.
- Add cinnamon or chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour the mixture in small amounts into a heated pan.
- Flip over when you see bubbles forming on both sides.
Tip: Don’t make the pancakes too thick because flipping them is not as easy as with regular pancakes.
This pancake makes a hearty breakfast treat as it’s cooked with oats. Oats contain soluble fibre which helps to lower cholesterol and stabilise your glucose (sugar) levels.
- 1/2 cup oats.
- 1 medium banana.
- 3 1/2 tbsp of your choice of milk.
- Combine all ingredients with a hand blender.
- Pour ladles of batter into a greased pan.
- If you can get a spatula underneath without breaking the pancakes, flip and cook for an additional minute on the other side.
Tip: Make and freeze extras for days when you’re too busy to whip up breakfast.
Besides being delicious fresh or frozen, blueberries contains Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, antioxidants and fibre. So add some to your breakfast pancakes and enjoy!
- 1 ripe banana.
- 1 egg.
- 1/4 cup blueberries.
- Beat your egg in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add banana and mash it up until it’s mixed well.
- Add blueberries and stir to mix.
- Pour batter into the pan.
- Let it cook until the bubbles on the top begin to pop and you can easily slide a spatula under the entire pancake.
Tip: Drizzle honey over your pancakes for a sweeter treat.
- Melted dark chocolate (small amount) topped with bananas.
- Greek yoghurt and cinnamon.
- Sugar-free apple butter.