“I will make my early lectures this week”, repeat x 3 windows 10 업그레이드 도우미 다운로드. Sound familiar? We’ve all been there. Early mornings can be tough. Here are a few tips to make sure you never miss an early morning lecture again:
Your action plan:
- Go to bed earlier. More rest means less of a struggle getting up with the rooster! Hit the sack at least 5 minutes earlier each night over a week to get into it gradually.
- Get up at the same time every day (yes, even weekends… sorry). Consistency is the key to your early morning wake up success!
- Get some sunshine: open up your curtains. It takes only a few minutes of light to get your “wake up” hormones on the move.
- Do something (no, not hit snooze). Try jumping jacks or push-ups. Movement gets your heart pumping, helping you feel more refreshed and ready to go.
- Eat a healthy breakfast. Coffee is not a vegetable! Choose eggs or yoghurt for a healthy boost of protein.
Besides getting brownie points for making all those early lectures, studies show that waking up earlier will have a positive impact on your marks. So it seems that the early bird really DOES catch the worm!