Cool as a cucumber
- ¼ cucumber
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- ¼ cup soda water
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3-4 large ice cubes
- ¼ crusted ice per serving
- 2 springs fresh mint (optional)
- Peel and remove seeds from cucumber, then chop into thin slices — setting a few slices aside for garnish at the end tunnelbear 다운로드.
- Blend lime juice, one sprig of mint, cucumber and honey in a blender until smooth.
- Add crushed ice into two glasses and pour the mixture on top.
- Top each glass off with soda water or cold tea.
- Garnish with cucumber slices, lime wedges and mint leaves if desired
Citrus mock mimosas
- ½ cup fresh grapefruit juice
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (350 ml) bottle sparkling water, chilled
- Long, thin strips of orange peel, grapefruit peel, and/or lime peel, curled (optional)
- In a 2-cup glass measure combine orange juice, grapefruit juice, lime juice and honey. Stir until honey is dissolved. Cover with plastic wrap or foil and chill mixture for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours to blend flavours.
- To serve, pour juice mixture into four champagne glasses. Add sparkling water and stir lightly to mix. If desired, garnish with citrus peel strips.
Pineapple ginger kombucha mocktail
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- ¼ cup organic lemon juice, chilled
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 organic lemon, sliced
- 2 cups ginger kombucha, chilled
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp organic cane sugar, or granulated sugar
- Remove the leaves from one sprig of rosemary and chop finely. Combine with sugar and transfer to a small plate or dish that is larger than the diameter of the glasses you will be using.
- Rub the edge of each glass with lemon, then invert the glass into the rosemary-sugar mixture to rim the glasses.
- Combine pineapple juice, lemon juice and maple syrup in a pitcher. Stir to combine, as the maple syrup will sink to the bottom. Slowly add the kombucha.
- Pour over ice-filled, rosemary-rimmed glasses and garnish with lemon slices and sprigs of fresh rosemary. Serve immediately.
- Kombucha tends to cut the sweetness in a drink, so you may want to adjust the amount of maple syrup to suit your taste. Different brands of kombucha will also vary in sweetness, so play around with different combinations to find the balance you like best.