We all want to live a long and healthy life, but none of us want to get old 우분투 리눅스 커널 소스 다운로드. It seems the idea of longevity is only appealing if we can retain our youthful fitness and health. Is longevity possible, is it something you should take, or something you should do? What IS the secret of youth? We take a look.
The difference between a fake fountain of youth and a real fountain of truth
The reality is, no single product has ever shown to stop or reverse the ageing process. Many remedies which promise incredible results don’t go through clinical trials, which means we have no way of knowing if these products are safe. When you hear any of these kinds of claims, you know it’s time to tune out:
- Words like “secret formula” or “breakthrough” should set off alarm bells
- Steer clear of products that claim to cure many ailments, especially serious ones like cancer
- Be careful of products that claim to have no side effects
- Don’t fall for testimonials or celebrity endorsements; they’re often misleading
- Any products that claim to reduce the need for doctor visits. Rather, err on the side of caution and talk to your doctor before you take anything.
Longevity – The real deal
So is there anything that really does work? Yes there is, and it’s not a potion or anything you need to buy. These are the top 5 lifestyle habits that proven time and again to have a meaningful impact on the quality of your life
- Eat better. You’ve heard it before, and I’m pretty sure you’ll hear it again, but the evidence is overwhelming. The more fresh fruits and veggies you eat, the longer you’ll live.
- Exercise more. Exercise is medicine, there is no denying it. And something is always better than nothing, even if it’s a 20 minute walk to the shops. Every step you take literally adds minutes to your life.
- Don’t smoke, and drink alcohol only in moderation – like one glass of red wine each evening with your dinner. Smoking alone can reduce your longevity by about 10 years.
- Invest in a longer life. Get into the habit of seeing your doctor and your dentist on a regular basis — take advantage of preventive care.
- Be safe. All the healthy habits in the world won’t do you much good if you drive recklessly or don’t bother to use your seat belt, practice safe sex or wear a protective helmet.
Adopting these few simple healthy habits can lead to greater longevity and more importantly – make a long life a lot more enjoyable… so don’t just aim to live long – aim to live well too!