A colourful, tasty recipe you can share with your friends, and it has the added benefit of being trigger-free if you’re asthmatic 천애협로 다운로드.
- • 4-6 green or red bell peppers, cored and seeded
- • 2 ½ cups (625 ml) of fresh or frozen corn kernels
- • 1 x 170 g can crab meat, drained and picked over
- • 1 x 115 g jar pimientos, drained and chopped
- • 1 egg
- • ½ cup (125 ml) milk
- • 1 tablespoon (15 ml) melted butter
- • Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- • Cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
- Steam or boil the peppers until almost tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Combine the corn, crab meat, and pimientos in a pot over low heat.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and add to the corn mixture.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is hot and slightly thickened, about 15 minutes.
- Fill the peppers with the corn mixture and serve immediately.
Serves 4 – 6.