Looking for an impressive gluten-free dinner recipe you can serve family and friends RoboLogic program? Then this Spanish chicken is just for you.
- 200g jar marinated peppers in oil, chopped
- 200g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g chicken, cut into chunks
- Small bunch flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped, to garnish
- For the dressing:
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Juice of ½ an orange
- 2 dessert spoons red wine vinegar
- 6 dessert spoons olive oil
- Heat some vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan
- Place the chicken into the heated oil and cook on low-medium heat until it’s lightly browned on the outside and cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, make the dressing. Whisk together the vinegar, oil from the marinated peppers, smoked paprika and orange juice until smooth.
- Place the cherry tomatoes and peppers in a bowl, mix into the cooked chicken. Add the dressing and mix well.
- Serve your chicken mixture on top of roasted sweet potatoes or rice and garnish with parsley.