Looking for a simple, nutritious and inexpensive meal Pinocchio ost download? Take a look at this quick and easy chicken and pita recipe.
- ½-1 boneless and skinless chicken breast per person
- 1 pita bread pocket per person
- 1-2 teaspoons Garam Masala
- 1 cup sliced and de-seeded cucumber
- ¾ cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander or mint
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded lettuce
- 1-2 chopped tomatoes
- ¼ thinly sliced red onion
- Rub chicken breasts with 1 teaspoon Garam Masala and a pinch of salt and grill or steam until cooked through. Let the chicken cool slightly before slicing.
- Combine the cucumber, yogurt, coriander or mint, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon Garam Masala and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Warm the pitas slightly before opening them half way. Fill with lettuce, tomato, onion, sliced chicken and yogurt dressing.