If you eat meat, then there’s a good chance that you love a juicy home-made burger 짱구 브금 다운로드! Don’t think pre-processed fast-food – making your own burgers means that you can go as healthy as you like. Got gluten issues? Serve them with bacon and avocado, and just leave out the bun. Here’s a standard recipe for a pure beef burger.
- 350 g extra-lean beef mince
- 350 normal beef mince
- 2 egg yolks (not the whites)
- 1 handful fresh chopped parsley
- Grated zest of 2 lemons
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp mild mustard
- 1 tbsp very finely chopped red onion – if you like it
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp butter
- Olive oil as needed for frying
- Optional: for those of you that like adding onions to a burger, add 1 tbsp very finely chopped onion
Servings: this makes 6 big burger patties
- In a bowl, mix everything together gently to form firm patties with salt and pepper to taste. Don’t over-mix as you want to have some texture to your burgers.
- Heat olive oil and butter together and fry the patties quickly in a pan on high heat. Depending on the size and thickness of the burger, cook for 3 minutes before flipping them, then flip and cook for another 3 minutes. Don’t overcook as this will dry them out!
- They can also be grilled on the braai – make sure your grid has been brushed with oil.
Serve with healthy ciabatta buns, or without. And don’t forget to make a fabulous salad – try this one!