Reaching for the tissues every few minutes oz report designer 다운로드? Is your red nose giving Rudolph a run for his money? A runny nose is no fun, but there are simple home remedies to keep that nose from running away with you.
Salt water is a fantastic remedy to help clear up a runny nose. It has antibacterial properties, is 100% natural, and you can even use it to help prevent a runny nose during allergy season.
- Mix one-half teaspoon of table salt in two cups of warm water.
- Using a dropper, place a few drops of the solution into each nostril with your head tilted back.
- Inhale very gently to draw the solution further into your nasal passages. Then blow your nose to remove excess mucus and solution.
- Do this a few times until you feel relief.
- Repeat a couple of times each day until your condition improves.
Turmeric can help with many health conditions, including a runny nose. The herb has strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral properties that make it very effective for treating a runny nose, and a cold.
- Soak one-half teaspoon of dry, ground turmeric in a cup of linseed oil. Hold the mixture over heat until it starts smoking. Slowly inhale the smoke through one nostril and then the other. Do this twice daily.
- One-half teaspoon of turmeric powder can be taken two times a day. You can have it with some water. This will help loosen the mucus in your body.
- Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of water and drink before going to bed. This could offer some relief from a runny nose, a cough, a cold or a sore throat.
Ginger has various antioxidants along with antiviral and antibacterial properties. It helps loosen phlegm and also give you relief from respiratory discomforts.
- Cut up a few slices of ginger and chew it raw. If you can’t tolerate its strong flavour, use some honey to make it more edible.
- Make ginger tea to treat your runny nose. Dice up a small piece of fresh ginger. Place these slices in a cup of hot water. Let it steep for about 10 minutes. You may strain or leave the ginger pieces settled at the bottom. You may also add a little honey to this ginger tea.
- Inhale steam after boiling some pieces of ginger in a bowl of water.
Although these are not scientifically proven cures, they all offer some symptom relief, with low risks. So that, while can’t yet cure the common cold, we can at least make ourselves a bit more comfortable!