We’ve all been there 아두이노 프로그램 다운로드. Your brain is so tired, that just reading this sentence feels like you have to run a marathon. And you still have another 6 hours of work to go! So, what do you do?
If you’re getting too little sleep on a regular basis, then both your body and mind are feeling the effects. This is how tiredness drains your mind and body.
Sins of the tired mind
- Bad choices. You’re about to pay for that holiday you can’t afford. STOP! A tired mind finds it hard to make good choices. Really, it does. Don’t make any major decisions when you’re this tired.
- Everything issss soooo sllllloooowwww. No, it’s not the replay button. When your brain needs rest, every meeting seems run in slow motion. And this is why driving when tired is so dangerous! In fact, it’s even worse than driving under the influence of alcohol – that’s how much exhaustion slows your responses.
- “I’m NOT ANGRY!!!!!”. Okay, easy, tiger. Usually you’re quite easy-going, but now the smallest thing makes you snap? Tiredness affects your mood in all kinds of ways. It may be helpful to tell people if you’re a bit run down, so they handle you with more care.
So, why do I battle to sleep?
Sometimes we just develop bad sleep habits. If this is you, set a reminder to switch everything off and go to bed! If you’re going to bed and still battling to nod off, then stress and anxiety may be an issue. Here are some other causes of long-term sleeplessness, or insomnia:
- hormonal changes at the start of menopause
- alcohol or drug abuse
Tackle your sleep problem!
Here are some tips that you can test-drive tonight:
- Avoid caffeine after 2pm – and that means in soft drink or tea, too
- Don’t eat a heavy meal late at night
- Switch off your mobile and computer an hour before bed
- If you are bothered by light or noise, use thick curtains and earplugs to help you sleep
- Take a warm bath or shower before bed, it’ll make you comfortable and drowsy
Give them a try tonight and get back into a set sleep routine. Aside from helping you to feel fresh and wake, your body will thank you. Sleep well!