Try this recipe if you want to shake the rice portion of your meal resume form word.
- 1 cup brown rice
- ½ small onion
- ½ green pepper
- ¼ cup carrots
- ½ cup broccoli
- 1 cup cabbage
- ½ tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons canola or olive oil
- Prepare the rice according to the package or in a rice cooker. Then set aside to use later.
- Chop all vegetables. Heat the canola or olive oil over medium heat and add onions, carrots, and green pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then add broccoli and cabbage and cook until tender.
- Stir in soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic powder, and cook for one more minute.
- Finally, add rice and stir occasionally for 3-4 minutes to “fry’ the rice. Season to taste and enjoy!