Today, the court legalized private use and possession of weed (cannabis / ‘dagga’) for South Africans 백설공주 더빙 다운로드.
What exactly is legal?
- You can now grow cannabis in “a private place”.
- You can smoke weed in the privacy of your home.
What is still illegal?
- You cannot sell weed to anyone, in any form.
- You cannot smoke weed in public.
So, we can smoke as much weed as we want to, as long as we’re at home?
Not quite. This is only the first ruling in the process. In the next 2 years, Parliament needs to sort out the following details:
* They didn’t specify how much you’re allowed to smoke or possess, so it will be up to the Police to decide how much is “too much”. If the police think that you’re selling it on the black market, they are allowed to enforce the law.
* If you’ve previously been arrested for personal cannabis use, you could still have that on your criminal record. (Until the government decides to drop those charges. This has not been decided).
Even though it’s legal now, is weed good for you?
Just because something is legal, doesn’t make it healthy. Although marijuana has several health benefits, there are also some risks. It’s also too early to know just how much risk, and more research is needed.
Here’s what we know so far:
Benefits of Medical Marijuana:
- Chronic Pain
- Alcoholism and drug addiction
- Social anxiety
Risks of Marijuana:
- Possible mental health problems, like suicidal thoughts, and schizophrenia.
- Lung disease, such as obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma.
- Addiction. Although you don’t get chemically addicted to weed, many people struggle to break the habit once they’ve started.
For those of you who don’t smoke weed, we could discourage you from starting. If you’re looking for something to calm you down or cheer you up, there are various healthy alternatives!