For most men, going bald can be a big issue, and even though it’s an extremely common condition, it can cause self-confidence issues – especially if they start going bald at a young age 기동전사 건담 극장판 다운로드.
Male-pattern balding can start when you’re in your early 20s, and while there is no cure there are a number of treatments available to stop further balding. The only downside to this is that the treatment only works as long as you’re still taking it. Hair transplants offer a more permanent solution, but it’s a very expensive option, and it’s not guaranteed to work.
Do you suffer from male pattern balding, or is it something you’re worried will happen to you? Here’s what you need to know about the condition.
- It’s connected to your genetic make-up and male sex hormones. So, if you have a history of male pattern balding or early onset balding in your family there’s a good chance you’ll also develop it
- When you start balding your hair follicles shrink, so they produce thinner strands of hair. Eventually the hair follicle will stop producing hair. The good news is that the follicle doesn’t die, so it is possible to regrow the hair
- Generally, the hairline recedes in an “M” shape, starting at the front of your head, however it can also occur on your crown
- Chemotherapy treatment, drastic weight loss and psychological stress can cause hair loss, but this is only temporary, and none of these can cause male-pattern baldness
- With normal balding there shouldn’t be any associated scaling, redness or pain, and hair should recede from the hairline, not in patches. If hair is falling out in patches then it’s possible that your hair loss is linked to another health condition.
Source: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001177.htm , http://www.articlesbase.com/hair-loss-articles/twelve-interesting-facts-about-baldness-that-just-might-help-you-overcome-hair-loss-1474152.html , http://www.osteopathic.org/osteopathic-health/about-your-health/health-conditions-library/mens-health/Pages/baldness.aspx