For type II diabetes, 50% – 60% of the diet should be foods that are high in complex carbohydrates, such as in this recipe, as they release their glucose content slowly 슈퍼마리오 3 다운로드. Blueberries also have a low GI rating.
• 2/3 cup non-fat buttermilk pancake mix
• ½ cup skim milk
• cooking spray or 2 tspn butter
• 2/3 cup fresh blueberries
• ½ cup sugar-free maple syrup, warmed
1. Mix pancake mix and skim milk according to package directions.
2. Lightly coat a non-stick pan with cooking spray or butter. Place over medium-high heat.
3. Ladle enough pancake batter into the hot pan to make the size pancake as you want. Sprinkle the top of each pancake with a few of the blueberries. Cook until bottom is lightly browned (about 2 minutes).
4. Flip and cook the other side.
5. Keep pancakes warm in the oven while you make more.
6. Serve with the warmed syrup. Serves 2.