It can be a challenge keeping everyone in the family happy with the meals you make hmmsim 2 다운로드. Even more so when you’re a working mom with lots of other daily tasks as well.
So how do you keep meals healthy and nutritious without spending hours trapped in the kitchen?
Quick cooking methods like pan-frying, and choosing a few basic ingredients and combinations that give lots of flavour can make your life easier and they’re quick to prepare. A delicious one-pan meal is another way to have supper ready in a flash. Why not try this low-fat, high protein, delicious pan fried chicken with spinach – your family is guaranteed to love it!
Pan fried chicken with spinach
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) olive or avocado oil
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) honey
- 60 ml (¼ cup) white wine or apple juice
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 5 ml (1 teaspoon) lemon rind
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 100 g broccoli, cut in florets
- 200 g baby tomatoes, halved
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach
- 60 ml (¼ cup) chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Mix oil, honey, wine, lemon juice, lemon rind and rosemary and season to taste. Coat chicken in the marinade and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a thin layer of oil in a large frying pan and cook chicken on both sides until golden brown.
- Reduce the heat, add the remainder of the marinade and cover with a lid. Simmer for 5-7 minutes or until cooked, but still juicy. Remove from the pan.
- Stir-fry the broccoli in the same pan for a few minutes. Add tomatoes and spinach and sauté until the spinach has wilted and the tomatoes are heated through. Stir through the herbs.
- Serve the chicken and vegetables with whole wheat couscous, and season with olive oil, lemon juice and rosemary.
- You can add any quick cooking vegetables to this dish; thin green beans, mange tout and peas work well.
Recipe: Food Consultant, Heleen Meyer